If you’re looking to get business done and then get down to the business of relaxing with associates and friends, the walkable Uptown Entertainment District is the place to meet, stay and play for your group. This historic area boasts over 500 hotel rooms - many of which are new or renovated - a 2,000-seat general session hall, a 10,000-seat arena, and 180,000 sq. ft. of convention & trade center space. When meetings are over, attendees have easy access to restaurants, breweries, shops, arts and entertainment venues, attractions and more.
- The Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center offers over 180,000 sq. ft. of meeting and exhibit space –including 55,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, a 22,000 sq. ft. ballroom, and 17 breakout rooms for meetings of any size and description. Plus, the historic facility underwent a major retro-fitting of mechanicals, technology, sound, and other components.
- The 10,000-seat Columbus Civic Center offers 23,000 sq. ft. of flat floor space and 5,000 sq. ft. of hospitality suites, a full-service kitchen and support personnel.
- The RiverCenter for the Performing Arts is ideal for general sessions of all sizes, offering a 450-seat concert hall and 2,000-seat theatre with three levels along with a grand public space perfect for receptions and gatherings.
- With over 8,200 sq. ft. of beautiful brick-lined event space, the historic Rankin Gardens & Atrium provides a unique indoor-outdoor setting for hosting events of up to 175 people.
- For a fun, informative and galactic experience, plan to meet at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center. The Center features a 200-person exhibit gallery, a 110-person planetarium theater, outdoor green space and classrooms.
- Columbus Marriott
- Hotel Indigo Columbus At Riverfront Place
- AC Marriott
- City Mills Hotel
- Rothschild Pound House Inn
- Econo Lodge Inn Suites
- Motel 6 Columbus Downtown
Situated north of Uptown, the Northlake District is a meeting planner's dream come true. Here, attendees have access to some of the most unique and elegant event spaces in all of Columbus, including 36 acres of gardens and a 117-year-old, renovated event center that sits on the banks of the Chattahoochee River. The District offers over 1,300 hotel rooms, upscale shops and boutiques, fine dining restaurants and easy access to I-185 and two major highway systems - meaning your attendees can move about the city like pros.
- Perfect for events and special occasions of all kinds, the Bibb Mill Event Center is a 117-year-old, completely renovated facility that offers over 55,000 sq. ft. of elegant event space, as well as event setup and breakdown assistance, catering service, shuttle service, and more.
- For events in the heart of North Columbus - and in nature - plan to meet at Columbus Botanical Garden. The 36-acre garden provides a unique setting for special events.
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Columbus At Northlake
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
- Extended Stay America Columbus Bradley Park
- La Quinta Inn Suites Columbus North
- Clarion Pointe Columbus Ga
- Home2 Suites By Hilton
- Staybridge Suites Columbus Fort Benning
- Springhill Suites Columbus
- Residence Inn Columbus
- Homewood Suites Columbus
- Candlewood Suites Columbus Northeast
- Intown Suites Columbus
- Hyatt Place Columbus North
- Hampton Inn Columbus North
- Best Western Plus North Columbus
- Country Inn Suites Columbus
- Microtel Inn Suites Columbus North
When you meet in MidTown, attendees are conveniently placed in the middle of all that Columbus has to offer. The District is home to Columbus Airport, 1,600 quality hotel rooms, state-of-the-art meeting venues, restaurants, top attractions and more. The hub within the MidTown District is Columbus State University's main campus. There, planners have access to venues that are at the top of their game, offering over 10,000 sq. ft. of event space, as well as all the resources and support needed to ensure your event's success.
- The Cunningham Conference Center features a 5,432 sq. ft. banquet hall, six seminar rooms, an executive boardroom and technology support.
- Located on the main campus of Columbus State University, the Elizabeth Bradley Turner Center features a 2,400 sq. ft. auditorium, a 3,312 sq. ft. banquet hall, and three large conference rooms and classrooms.
- The Columbus Museum is not only a top city attraction but also an exceptional venue for meetings and events with a large galleria, an auditorium-style community room and a 300-seat theater.
- La Quinta Inn Suites Columbus State University
- Super 8 Columbus Airport
- Howard Johnson By Wyndham Columbus Fort-Benning
- Quality Inn Columbus
- Days Inn Columbus Macon Road
- Comfort Inn Columbus
- Courtyard Columbus
- Fairfield Inn Suites Columbus
- TownePlace Suites Columbus
- Extended Stay America Columbus Airport
- Sleep Inn Columbus
- Baymont Inn And Suites Columbus
- Doubletree Columbus
- Comfort Suites Columbus
Located south of Uptown Columbus, the Victory District is rich in military heritage and is a top destination for military reunions and groups. The centerpiece of the Victory District is the National Infantry Museum - voted USA Today’s Best Free Museum. The District is also home to the National Civil War Naval Museum at Port Columbus, the 19th Century Westville and Oxbow Meadows Environmental Learning Center. And for accommodations, the Victory District offers groups affordable hotels - and over 750 rooms.
- The National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center sits on a 155-acre campus and offers a grand hall, breakout rooms, a large theater for general sessions and an upscale bistro, Fife and Drum.
- The 40,000 square-foot National Civil War Naval Museum at Port Columbus offers three galleries for events large or small.
- Hampton Inn Columbus South Fort Benning
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Columbus Fort Benning
- Woodspring Suites Columbus
- Woodspring Suites Columbus Fort Benning
- Microtel Inn & Suites Columbus Fort Benning
- Motel 6 Columbus
- Budgetel Columbus
- Candlewood Suites Columbus South
- Sleep Inn Columbus Fort Benning
- Econo Lodge Inn Suites at Fort Benning
- Northlake District
- MidTown District
- Victory District
- Uptown District
- Major Meeting Facilities
- Additional Meeting Venues
Ready to Start Planning?
The VisitColumbusGA sales and services team is ready to provide you with guided expertise and helpful resources for booking that are sure to enhance your group’s meeting, event, or reunion. Reach out with questions, or if you’re ready, submit your RFP here.
Go All Out IN COLUMBUS GA BOOK YOUR STAY