Visit Columbus, GA is comprised of five departments – Convention Sales, Tourism Division, Meetings & Events, Sports Marketing and Communications. We invite you to take advantage of our outstanding service and “one-stop shopping” approach to planning, promoting and managing meetings. Acting as a liaison between meeting planners and marketing partners, our team will assist with site and accommodation selection, event promotion, special event and theme party planning, as well as on-site registration services.
*Subject to Staff Availability
- Site inspection arrangements
- Itinerary Assistance
- Off-site Banquet/Special Event Coordination*
- Hi-Res Image Database
- Press Kits
- Local Media
- AV Presentations on attractions
- Spouse Programs Assistance
- Assistance and Guidance - professional consultation on program planning and community resources available for your meeting
- Directory to enable you to locate sources of goods and services for your convention
- Housing Bureau - multiple hotel reservations processed by the Bureau*
- Registration Service - pre-registration, registration, and information booth are available*
- Program Support - brochures, brochure display, name tags, and maps for your delegates
- Tour Guides*
Meeting planners looking to book Columbus can call or request a free Meeting Planner’s Guide. Site inspections of facilities, venue date availability, and meeting services include registration, custom name badges, tour itineraries, brochures, maps, bags, and housing bureau.
Meetings & Events
With a variety of unique meeting facilities within a short distance of each other, Columbus has the space(s) you are looking for to make your meeting or event one to remember. You can begin the process with one call or email to our Meetings & Events department to locate the ideal meeting space in Columbus along with hotel accommodations close to each venue.
Key to promoting your meeting, our staff can prepare and distribute press releases to over 200 media outlets throughout the Southeast. City-wide press conferences are also a specialty to help create media and local attention for your meeting. Contact us well in advance to be sure to have your event included in our calendar of events. This listing is sent to media, hotels, attractions, and key points-of-contact throughout the region to help generate event awareness.
Go All Out IN COLUMBUS GA BOOK YOUR STAY