Why You Should Meet in Columbus
Below are just a few of the reasons to have your meeting in Columbus, Georgia. Get in touch with one of our Meeting Planner Professionals to find out more!
- Reason 1 Columbus, Georgia has become the place for culture, commerce, outdoor adventure and a remarkable place for meetings from 10 to 10,000.
- Reason 2 CVB staff dedicated to your success from a site visit to surveys and from rate negotiation to reception and everything in between
- Reason 3 We're Georgia’s second largest city
- Reason 4 The South’s best cuisine from over 500 great restaurants with dishes recognized in nationally-recognized publications
- Reason 5 The longest urban whitewater course in the world (2.5 miles) that runs along a 15-mile RiverWalk
- Reason 6 Vibrant arts and entertainment district in walking distance to meeting facilities and accommodations
- Reason 7 Renowned museums of historic, artistic and military importance
- Reason 8 Over 4,800 first-class hotel rooms
- Reason 9 Over 750,000 square feet of meeting space
- Reason 10 State-of-the-art performing arts center with 450-seat concert hall and 2,000-seat theatre with three levels
- Reason 11 The historic Columbus GA Convention & Trade Center, also known as the Iron Works, is a one-of-a-kind meeting and exhibition venue.
- Reason 12 10,000-seat sporting arena with hospitality suites and well-appointed amenities to accommodate VIP treatment
Go All Out IN COLUMBUS GA BOOK YOUR STAY